Monday, November 9, 2009

2010 button designs

Each year, Cranfest holds a button design contest, and the winner is used for the year's buttons, patches and t-shirts that are sold to visitors.

This year, they decided to take some time to redo the contest rules. That meant no contest for this year, and they handed the job of designing this year's button to me. I was told to design 3 different buttons, and the membership would vote on the winner.

Here are the designs I came up with. I didn't have access to any Adobe software at work, so all I had to work with was Publisher. Considering, I think these designs turned out pretty well. Let me know which ones you like!

The buttons will be voted on at tonight's membership meeting. I'll post the winner later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment